By: Nidhushan Kanagaraj
Disney will be launching its very own streaming service in the U.S market on November 12, 2019. It will be available at just $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year! This price is fairly cheaper than other streaming services. Their services offer content from the company’s entertainment brands, including Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars and National Geographic. You can have a preview and stay updated on information and offers of Disney+ here.
Watch the first look of Disney+ here:
Original content from Disney+
From Marvel Studios:
- The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, a live-action series with Anthony Mackie returning as Falcon and Sebastian Stan reprising his role as Winter Soldier.
- WandaVision, a live-action series with Elizabeth Olsen returning as Wanda Maximoff and Paul Bettany reprising his role as The Vision.
- Marvel’s What If…?, the first animated series from Marvel Studios and takes inspiration from the comic books of the same name. Each episode will explore a pivotal moment from the Marvel Cinematic Universe and turn it on its head, leading the audience into uncharted territory.
From Walt Disney Animation Studios:
- Into the Unknown: Making Frozen 2, a documentary series showing the hard work and imagination that go into making one of the most highly anticipated Walt Disney Animation Studios features of all time.
From Pixar Animation Studios:
- Toy Story-based projects Forky Asks a Question, an animated short series, and the short film Lamp Life.
From National Geographic:
- The World According to Jeff Goldblum, a documentary series where Goldblum pulls back the curtain on a seemingly familiar object to reveal a world of astonishing connections, fascinating science and a whole lot of big ideas.
- Magic of the Animal Kingdom, a documentary series which takes viewers behind the scenes with the highly respected animal-care experts, veterinarians and biologists at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Epcot’s SeaBase aquarium.
Excited about Disney+?
Let us know in the comments!
Cover Image Source: The Walt Disney Company
Other Source:The Walt Disney Company