1. Robert Downey Jr. comes from a movie family
Robert Downey Sr. was a filmmaker and Downey Jr.’s mother was an actress.
2. He is not allowed in a few countries
Due to his prior criminal records, he was not allowed to enter a few countries. He was not allowed in Japan to promote his movie, Iron Man.
3. He has a famous childhood friend
Robert and Moby have known each other since they were kids.
4. He started acting at a very young
When he was only five, he acted in his father’s film “Pound.”
5. He is also a singer
He released an album called “The Futurist” in 2004 after he got rid of his drug addiction.
6. He dropped out of school
When he was 17, Robert Downey Jr. dropped out of Santa Monica High School in California to pursue a future in acting.
7. He was introduced to drugs by his father
According to a few reports, his father introduced to drugs at the age of 8.
8. He is the only SNL actor to have been nominated for an Oscar
Although four other actors have been nominated for the best supporting actor, he is the only one to be nominated for the best actor.
9. He loves Martial Arts
In his free time, he spends a lot of time practicing it.
10. He is one of the highest-paid actors in the world
He topped the Forbes list of Hollywood’s highest-paid actors for three consecutive years from 2012 to 2015.
Do you want to publish on Apple News, Google News, and more? Join our writing community, improve your writing skills, and be read by hundreds of thousands around the world!